Skills for Handling Your Reactive or Hyperactive Dog, Part 2: Preorder Now!
Learning at home has never been so easy! Take a front row seat while Dr. Sophia Yin teaches you how to improve your ability to lead your impulsive, reactive or hyperactive dog from the simplest of situations to unexpected emergencies. This live recording of Dr. Sophia Yin’s workshop in not only engaging, but highly informative. You’ll learn how to keep your dog interested and attentive, even in reactive situations. In one of Dr. Yin’s most popular workshops to date, you’ll gain the technical skills to make walking with even the most reactive of dogs enjoyable using these simple and practical exercises and games.
On This Part 2 DVD:
- Walking Speed, About-turns and U-turns (humans only)
- Focused Walking Using Repeat Sits on the Left or Right Side (humans only)
- Targeting to Keep Dogs Engaged
- Methods for Getting Dogs to Focus When Heeling on Walks: Repeat Sits on Left Side Versus Targeting
- Impulse Control: “Leave-it” by Blocking
- Highly Distracting or Emergency Situations: Combining the Repeat Sit Backward and Heeling at Attention Exercises